District of Jamaica & the Cayman Islands
The Ancient & Accepted Rite under the Supreme Council 33°
for England & Wales & its Districts & Chapters Overseas
News for 2010
ELECTIONS TO 30°
- E:. & P:.Bro. Noel Thompson (Kingston Chapter)
- E:. & P:.Bro. Desmond Thomas (Morin Chapter)
- E:. & P:.Bro. Errol Coleman (Ewing Chapter)
- E:. & P:.Bro. Lincoln Whittock (Ewing Chapter)
- E:. & P:.Bro. T.A. Bailey
- E:. & P:.Bro. L. G. Mitchell
ELECTIONS TO 31°
- Ill:.Bro. W.G. Mason
- Ill:.Bro. L.A. Andrews
- Ill:.Bro. K.H. Nixon
V:.ILL:.BRO.MAJOR GENERAL GREEN CONFERRED THE ORDER OF THE EAGLE & THE ROSE
The Inspector General, V:.Ill:.Bro. Afeef Lazarus, is pleased to announce that the Supreme Council 33° at its meeting on Monday 26 April 2010 honoured V:.Ill:.Bro. Maj. Gen. Rudolph Green, 33°, by conferring on him the Order of the Eagle & The Rose, in recognition of his sterling contribution to the Order and Freemasonry in general.
This is a distinct honor to V:.Ill:.Bro.Maj. Gen. Rudolph Green and to the District and he joins the select few upon whom this Order has been conferred.
Hearty congratulations to V:.Ill:.Maj. Gen. Rudolph Green.
- Rose Croix
- The Order
- Contact Us